Windows and Mac iOS.
providing a combined service of the user interface development and design, in producing and developing screen designs for web applications, either by re-purposing an existing offline or online brand or in most cases by creating a brand from scratch; with the interface adhered to the design and technical specifications produced for the web application. web design and development for Apple® Safari, Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Opera, Avant and Mozilla Firefox browsers. enquiries.
- jQuery mobile
- responsive html
- iOS & Andriod UI design
- Photoshop, Illustrator & Flash web design templates
- eNewsletter HTML templates
- illustration of brand elements;
- development of concepts and style boards;
- development of animated brand elements;
- development of web design templates for web pages.
- development of presentation mark-up languages such as html, xhtml and php;
- development of css cascading style sheets;
- development of jQuery and ajax interactions;
- preparation of graphics for internet use;
- develop integrated fully working UI based on the design to a high standard and precise specification.
UI accessibility audit:
- assessment of current interface;
- recommendations to improve current interface;
- preparation of report containing current interface assessment,
- recommendations and estimated effort for release to client.
- illustrating brand elements;
- developing style boards in and/or incorporating photography, text, iconography and design assets;
- designing web page templates;
- developing animations;
- developing interactive applications;
- applying the principles of server-side development;
- estimating the scale and complexity of design tasks and providing accurate effort estimates for the completion of tasks;
user interface development:
- developing html, xhtml, php and css that is compliant with relevant standards;
- ajax - interface development.
- having a complete understanding of the web accessibility initiatives guidelines and checkpoints for developing accessible web content;
- knowing browser agent capabilities including web browsers and handheld device browsers;
- applying the principles of server-side development in php and asp;